Apprentice Sales Executive Ask (Gb) Limited
The purpose of this role is supporting the Sales Manager in the delivery of monthly sales targets by managing and further developing existing relationships with our strong customer base. The goal is to maintain and grow the company’s annual sales & profit by increasing our customer base through inbound and outbound activity.
Closing date: 02 Aug 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Aug 2021
25 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The position will involve:
- Actively supporting the sales team with our existing customer base on an ongoing basis with a view to renewals at contract end
- Working with Excel spreadsheets and calling the networks to cross check the information is correct, then contacting the customer to let them know they are due an upgrade and discussing their renewal options from handset choice and the monthly costs to them
- Working alongside the sales team the role will also require looking to introduce new revenue streams with potential new products and services which the existing base can benefit from
- The role will also require actively seeking to gain new customers, utilising a number of methods from cold calling to customer referrals
- The position will also involve the day to day running of the shop environment, including dealing with customers in person and answering calls, handling cash and card payments
- A full in house training on how the mobile networks operate, and how ASK operate as business will be carried out in store
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise & manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated - Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills - Essential
- Passionate about sales & customer service
The successful applicant will have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE at Grade C/4 and above or equivalent with English and mathematics inclusive.
It is hoped that the successful applicant will continue to work on a permanent basis with ASK.
Things to consider
This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company.
By submitting your application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and ASK to contact you in connection with your application.
About the employer
ASK was established in 1995 and manages mobile phone accounts for businesses so they can run their businesses stress free. ASK being totally independent offering ALL mobile networks and manufacturers as well as associated products such as mobile email & web solutions, tablets, landline provision, hands-free solutions, tracking etc.
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SBC Training Limited
Tiffany Walsgrove 07710673217 email@example.com
The successful applicant will work towards the Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard which is made up of a combination of qualifications:
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT will be embedded into the apprenticeship at the appropriate level
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) - generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work, these are integrated into the apprenticeship
The successful applicant:
- Will spend most of the time working with the employer, gaining valuable experience and contributing to the administrative function, whilst working in a support role for existing staff
- Will be required to attend a series of training workshops and will be paid the usual hourly rate for attending, as this forms an important part of the apprenticeship
- May also be required to undertake any other training as deemed appropriate by the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.