Business Admin Apprentice THE ARCHES PUB LIMITED
The Aches Bar and Restaurant management team are looking for a admin apprentice that will help provide back-office support to the management team. The right individual will gain exposure to working alongside experienced hospitality managers, whilst learning the day-to-day operational aspects of the business and applying efficiencies where possible.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
25 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Arches management team are looking for a business admin apprentice to support with back office operational duties:
- Maintain an agenda for the management meeting.
- Take minutes and circulate minutes to the management team from meetings.
- Assist with updates to the back-office customer booking system
- Assist with updates and analysis of till reports to aid the management team in decision making.
- Assist with online stock takes and provide updates to management.
- Prepare analysis of current inventory and stock.
- Assist with the preparation of online stock orders.
- Co-ordination of upcoming website and social media changes.
- Maintaining the business google drive with images and videos used for social media campaigns.
Requirements and prospects
Analytical skills and strong communication. Can work independently and is a self-starter.
4 x GCSE at D/3 or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
Potential for a future full time role post completion of the apprenticeship for successful candidates.
Things to consider
Transport – Are you able to travel to and from work independently?
Environment – The hospitality is a fast-paced environment which requires you to be on your feet for long hours and require to you to be dedicated to delivering high standards consistently.
About the employer
When you dine at the Arches, you’re taking a step into history. Our building has stood below the Coton Arches for many years, dating all the way back to the Victorian Era.
Featuring a spectacular bar area stocked with classic and signature cocktails, an array of wine and all your favourite alcohol beverages.
The restaurant offers a sophisticated menu. Welcoming atmosphere and delicious food makes for an elegant dining experience.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
Diploma in Business Administration (delivered within the workplace)
Functional Skill Maths, English and IT (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.