Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Machan Kitchen
Machan Kitchen are looking to take on a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprentice to work within their team and take on day to day responsibilities as required. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Meet and Greet
- Facilitate the order
- Subsequent service
- Assist with their queries
- Promote the brand loyalty
- Work as a team
- Follow company guidelines
- Provide feedback and continuous improvement
Requirements and prospects
- Hospitality sector experience
- Customer service
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Enjoy social interactions
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/ 9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT
- To be confirmed
About the employer
Machan Kitchen is a Sri Lankan restaurant from the founders of former no1 restaurant "Yaalu Yalu" on Trip Advisor.
The theme of the restaurant is Sri Lankan Beach party.
We are expecting to open new branches soon.
Machan Kitchen offer Exciting Sri Lankan flavours with a funky beach party vibe.
Restaurant has a bar area, dining area and private dining area with a large Kitchen to serve the customers.
Both the founders Dinesh and Roshan comes from diverse backgrounds of hospitality, banking, and IT.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
sophie Carpenter 0203 9544965 Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
On programme Training:
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- On-demand test
- Culinary challenge observation
- Business project
- Professional discussion
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.