Business and Customer Service Support Apprentice (Customer Service practitioner) Beresfords Residential Limited
The role will be within our New Homes division with a close connection to our award-winning Marketing Department. You will be enthusiastic and have a real interest in property and a good understanding of Windows 7, Excel and Word. The role has an element of customer service on telephones and occasional face to face.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Beresfords are multi award winning estate agents and are one of the largest, most progressive and successful companies in the South of England. Having been trading successfully for 50 years we recognise that our biggest asset is our personnel. This diverse and challenging entry level/Apprentice role is based within Beresfords Head Office, which is located in Boreham on the outskirts of Chelmsford and just off Junction 19 of the A12. The role will be within our New Homes division with a close connection to our award-winning Marketing Department.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out market research on designated projects
- Support the company’s multiple marketing initiatives
- Assisting with site launches and events
- Organising structured canvassing of sites and key developers in the Essex area
- Sending out press releases and monitoring the coverage secured
- Assist with meeting scheduling and diary management
- Procure resources for marketing campaigns connected to our New Homes Division and request advertising
- Facilitate and assist with stock checks
- Create image-based mood boards for events on an ad hoc basis
- Support the Director and team with administrative duties, including taking minutes of meetings
- Take customer enquiries over telephone and emails and respond accordingly
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills are essential in this role
- Ability to communicate well over the telephone and work well within a team
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- Outgoing personality
Must already have a GCSE (or equivalent) grade C /4 or above in English and maths.
The possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme. Previous apprentices have been offered full time employment following successful completion of the programme and excellent performance throughout, however, this is not always guaranteed.
Things to consider
- The starting salary will be £180 per week. If successful, there will be opportunities to progress within the company following successful completion of the government funded scheme
- The working week is Monday - Saturday. The successful applicant will work Saturdays and have 1 day off during the week
- Applicants will need to be within a 30 minute driving time to and from their home address to the branch location
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE MET ALL THE CRITERIA - TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- APPLICATIONS NOT MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY
- The recruitment will be ongoing so there is a chance the role will close if successful applicant is found before closing date.
About the employer
Beresford's is one of the largest independent, family run property advisers in the south east and is dedicated to providing the highest possible levels of service and conduct to all clients. The company was established in 1968 and over the past four decades, the business has expanded from the original base in Upminster to cover Essex and into Greater and Central London. Due to continued growth, the Beresford's group currently have over twenty five offices and departments covering Residential Sales, Country Homes, Lettings and Management, Land and New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying. Recent expansion has seen the group move into Great Dunmow and Maldon.
The company was established in 1968 by RD and EG Beresford as a single independent practice in Upminster. Their son, Paul Beresford, joined the company in 1975 and now fulfils a joint Chairman and Managing Director role. Over the past four decades we have expanded to cover most of Essex, Greater and into Central London. Due to our continued growth we currently have more than twenty offices and departments covering Residential Sales, Lettings and Management, Land and New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Sophie Chowdhury 01702 597499 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role
- 20% off the job learning required and evidenced in a log provided
- End-Point Assessment conducted by an external provider (interview, portfolio and synoptic test)
- The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully competent in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.