Customer Service Apprentice NEW RIVER HEALTH
An apprentice is required to deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our patients, staff and stake holders both internal and external. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
19 Oct 2021
20 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To deal with patients in person, on telephone and electronic media to process all incoming queries, make appointments, deal with test results and other medical record info
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day queries
- To maintain all patient records and documentation with accurate recording
- To maintain online patient records
- Adminstrative tasks such as opening the post, answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Surgery’s Confidentiality policy, Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and other policies as set out in the staff handbook
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Excellent work ethic
- Flexibility (taking on overtime)
- Customer Awareness (Responsive to the needs of the customer and aim to deliver customer satisfaction)
- Teamwork skills
- Can do attitude
Grades A-D (9-3) in maths and English are essential.
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
New River Health is based across two sites:
St Marys Courtyard, Church Street, Ware, Herts SG12 9EF
42 Castle Street, Hertford, Herts SG14 1HH
The applicant should be able to work at both sites as required. Both have good public transport links.
About the employer
New River Health is a merger between two long established GP surgeries. One in Hertford, the other in Ware. The total registered population is approximately 20,000 patients.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working towards completing level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.