Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Aico Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join the Internal Sales team at a market leading fire and CO detection company. Working towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
20 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a part of the Internal Sales team within a market leading organisation, the successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing external and internal customers with a market leading service offer
- Processing orders electronically
- Providing support to the Sales Office Manager when required
- Undertaking general office administration such as answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
- Providing administration support e.g. sending emails to clients
- Record handling using our CRM system
- Digitising client records
- Data entry and report generation
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and the successful applicant may be required to undertake additional duties as required.
Requirements and prospects
The successful applicant will be able to display the following skills in:
- Time management
- Organised and methodical with high levels of attention to detail
- A good communicator, able to digest and relay information verbally and in writing
The successful applicant will be:
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines and other time pressures
- The successful applicant should be numerate with a good grasp of English language and will preferably have achieved a grade C/4 in GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
- Any IT qualifications or general IT competence e.g. the use of Microsoft packages or Sage will be advantageous
It is hoped that the successful applicant will continue to work on a permanent basis with Aico following completion of the apprenticeship (this will be dependent upon performance throughout the duration of the apprenticeship programme).
If it transpires that continued employment with Aico is not the preferred option, the training, experience and qualifications gained throughout the apprenticeship will stand the apprentice in very good stead to gain future employment.
Things to consider
This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company. By submitting your application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and Aico to contact you in connection with your application. Your details will not be shared with third parties.
About the employer
Aico Ltd is a UK market leader in fire and CO detection, pioneering new technologies and offering high quality smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms. All alarms have been designed, developed and manufactured at their factory in Shannon, Ireland ensuring that Aico alarms meet UK standards and offer a wide range of sensor types to ensure every home is protected.
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SBC Training Limited
Tiffany Walsgrove 01743454810 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will work towards the Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard which is made up of a combination of qualifications:
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT will be embedded into the apprenticeship at the appropriate level
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) - generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work, these are integrated into the apprenticeship
The successful applicant:
- Will spend most of the time working with the employer, gaining valuable experience and contributing to the administrative function, whilst working in a support role for existing staff
- Will be required to attend a series of training workshops and will be paid the usual hourly rate for attending, as this forms an important part of the apprenticeship
- May also be required to undertake any other training as deemed appropriate by the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.