Customer Service & Support Apprentice SLV ESTATES LTD
This vacancy offers a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a small dynamic team to support a busy estate agent selling property in Cyprus from our Dartmouth office, providing excellent customer support whilst given the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
20 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
SLV ESTATES LTD is an Estate Agent with offices in the UK and Cyprus. We sell, rent and market properties in Cyprus. Sunshine Luxury Villas are searching for another member of staff to join the Dartmouth team and learn to become a confident estate agent and working closely in administration and social media. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual interested in property sales who has an understanding of social media and how it can help the business.
The Role & Requirements
- You will build relationships with clients and customers to gain a good understanding of their property requirements and then arrange viewings for them
- You will also be responsible for handling queries from clients and customers which are carried out throughout the day
- You will be expected to help build up our website and suggest new ideas
- You will need to be experienced with social media and be able to help grow attention to facebook, instagram, linkedin, twitter and many more
- You will need be confident in media design
- Nurture existing customers and look for new opportunities
- Gain confidence in speaking on the telephone and face to face communication
- Have strong computer skills and be able to complete tasks efficiently
- Work individually and can fit within our busy team
Requirements and prospects
- Effective IT skills including a confident telephone manner
- Accurate worker with a good attention for detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team as well as ability to complete tasks independently
- Good communication skills - comfortable with regular telephone use
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Friendly personality - customer focused
- GCSE grades 9 - 4/A - C (or equivalent) - maths, English and ICT
- Good ICT/Social Media skills
This role could lead to a full time position for the successful candidate or possible Level 3 qualification for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Part of qualification will require College attendance to support qualification requirements (One full day every four weeks - to be confirmed). College is based at Marsh Mills, Plymouth, so own transport would be beneficial.
About the employer
SLV Estates Ltd is a well established family run Estate Agency selling property in Cyprus. The vacancy is with our main company office based in Dartmouth. We have been in the Cyprus property market for over 15 years and have offices in the UK and Cyprus. Sunshine Luxury Villas are a fully licensed Estate Agency in Cyprus and is also a member of the Association of International Property Professionals.
SLV ESTATES LTD
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes 07836536590 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Customer Service Level 2 Standard
- On the job training to support job role
- Off the job training to support qualification requirements (College attendance)
- Maths/English functional skills support - if necessary
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.