Customer Service Apprentice New Age Innovation Ltd
This is your chance to learn and develop new skills and be a part of a thriving team. With the focus on behaviours and talent with full product training for those individuals that are highly motivated, hard-working and tenacious.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
20 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Telemarketing agent you will be responsible for the following duties
- Contact homeowners about different renewable energy products available
- Arrange call backs for our sales managers
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Communicate / Liaising with clients
- Any other duties as requested by Line Manager
- Working as part of a team
- Working independently
- Liaising with clients
- Distributing messages appropriately
Requirements and prospects
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to manage a flexible working pattern
- Able to work as part of a team and independently with a high level of self-motivation and work ethic
- Organised with good time management
- Fun and energetic
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to problem solve
- Initiative, Discretion, Team Work
Good levels of maths and English required.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Whether it’s your first time making the step forward in to the solar world or needing help on an existing system, we’re here to help. With over 25 years of experience within our team, no task is too big. One thing is for sure, we owe all of our success to our amazing team, our business wouldn’t be where it is today without our committed and determined staff who live and breathe our family business ethics. New Age Innovation is a happy, warm and inclusive place to work, our staff enthuse their love for renewables and their role. This transcribes into first class customer service with our forever growing happy customer base we commit to our service and reliability.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
You will need to attend 4 workshops at TheLightBulb offices in Basildon.
You will complete Functional Skills in Maths and English if required.
To include 20% off the job training.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.