Apprentice Customer Service Level 2 CARL ZEISS LTD
ZEISS are offering the unique opportunity to train and develop within our Scheduling Team. You will gain valuable experience in end to end Scheduling processes and co-ordinate positive customer outcomes in a fast paced B2B environment.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Scheduling Team: The central hub for our Service Division. A diverse team of Co-Ordinators and Administrators work together to plan engineer visits in a manner that ensures that waits for repairs are kept to a minimum.
Duties also including (but not limited to):
- Arranging maintenances visit
- Arranging in-house repairs
- Arranging installations of newly purchased equipment
This team is uniquely positioned to understand the customers journey and provide solutions for the customer. The successful candidate will be at the heart of speaking with our customers, engineers and internal colleagues to make sure our transactions are planned according to SLAs.
Requirements and prospects
- Demonstrates a strong ability to coordinate a myriad of transaction types with different priorities and time constraints
- Able and willing to learn new activities
- Able and willing to offer suggestions on process improvement to benefit or enrich our Customers experience
- Demonstrates professionalism in a corporate working environment
- Ability to build a professional rapport with customers and colleagues
- Demonstrates out of the box thinking when providing customer resolutions
- Excellent investigation skills
- Excellent telephone manner is required
- Fluent in English with excellent literacy skills
- Microsoft Office Skills at an intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotionally resilient and able to deal with difficult situations under pressure
- Passionate in offering excellent customer service
- Candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a pressurizsd environment
- Thrives when working in a feedback orientated environment
- Passion to working in a Service department who is keen to work as part of an evolving scheduling Team as well as working within a Technical field environment
- GCSE English and maths at a pass grade or equivalents
- Some experience in offering customer service
Permanent position may become available.
Things to consider
Predominantly office based. The successful candidate may be required to attend exhibitions or meetings off-site occasionally.
Due to current climate the candidate will be expected to work from home where necessary.
About the employer
ZEISS is an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics.
ZEISS has been at the forefront of technological progress for over 170 years - pioneering solutions for the semiconductor, automotive and mechanical engineering industries, biomedical research and medical technology, as well as spectacle lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetariums.
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
We operate in a “show” “do” training structure. Our skilled employees will train you on all aspects of your role using a structured, yet flexible training plan.
Although all colleagues are available to assist with your training, you will also be assigned a “buddy” who will be your go to person for support and questions when required. They will check in on your progress and ensure you receive any additional training and assistance that is required.
Although this opportunity is a very hands-on, ZEISS have a vast network of product related E-Learnings as well as a library of resources including audio books available to aid self-learning.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.