Vendor Business Development Apprentice Genesis Capital Leasing Ltd
Genesis Capital is one of UK's leading independent finance providers. Creating and managing innovative and successful vendor finance programmes. To generate fee income more than the targets provided, by working in partnership with existing IT vendors and sourcing new vendors, to arrange finance facilities for their customers asset purchases.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
£24,000.00 - £28,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
19 May 2021
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Key areas of responsibility:
- Tele-research of prospective sales
- Update provider details
- Secure new business proposals
- Record new proposals and collate relevant information
- Follow up proposals and close sales opportunities
- Provide quality service throughout the whole process
- Compliance with internal process and procedures including KYC and AML
Performance is satisfactory when:
- Meaningful contact is made with 40 prospects per day
- Name of decision makers, size of business, influencers and other core details are correct on database
- At least 3 new proposals received each week
- Full proposal details are on in-house system and we are in receipt of equipment details, timescales for delivery and financial accounts where required
- Quotes are followed up in a timely manner, facility details are successfully negotiated to secure the business for Genesis Capital for at least 70% of the proposals where the acquisition takes place
- Repeat business from both vendors and end-users
- Completion of internal training units and continued compliance with internal processes and procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Two years previous sales experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good written communication skills
- High levels of numeracy
- Well organised
- Strong time management skills
- 8 x Grade C/4 or higher in GCSEs (or equivalent) to include maths and English
- A-Levels or equivalent
- The company offers progression opportunities within the business
Things to consider
- 20 days per year (runs April to March)
Aviva workplace pension:
- Genesis Capital contributes 3% of your basic salary per month. The current employee contribution is 5% of your basic salary per month
- Enrolment into the company healthcare plan which provides private healthcare along with free and discounted perks for members
- £24,000.00 to 28,000.00 p.a. paid monthly in arrears on or near the last day of the month dependant on age and experience
Sales commission: discussed with job offer.
About the employer
Genesis Capital is one of UK's leading independent finance providers. For over 23 years they have been creating and managing innovative and successful vendor finance programmes, whilst securing the most tax-efficient, flexible and cost-effective funding solutions for their customers.
They increase how much additional funding they provide to previous customers and qualified-in prospects on a direct basis, this is a key development area for Genesis. As a member of the team, you will be on the front line to lead generation efforts, uncovering and discussing organisations’ plans for asset purchases and their need for working capital and funding for upcoming projects.
Additional location information
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mercuri International UK Ltd
Vanessa Healey Gwilliam 07825247850 email@example.com
You will be undertaking the Sales Executive Level 4 Programme - this will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK
Mercuri are Global Leaders in Sales and Leadership Training and also a Business Improvement Consultancy offering commercial training.
The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months.
Training is delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning (VILT), coaching sessions, 1:1 session’s with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey, we support with directed online learning and face to face training and coaching when we are able.
The training and theory is designed to be relevant and appliable to your day to day role, it will challenge you and push to you achieve excellence in performance.
Genesis Capital will provide In-house training regarding their products, services and how they can assist their customers this will be provided during the first 3 months in the role.
The level 4 apprenticeship course will be delivered simultaneously to this by our external provider, Mercuri. This course is made up of thirteen modules which cover all aspects of the sales role and it is delivered via a mixture of online and face to face teaching over an 18-month period.
Details of modules as follows:
- Module 1: Immediate Impact
- Module 2: Vision, Values and Capabilities
- Module 3: Customer Engagement
- Module 4: Customer and Market Understanding
- Module 5: The Salesperson
- Module 6: Understanding Customer Needs
- Module 7: Sales Planning
- Module 8: Presenting Solutions
- Module 9: Handling Objections and Closing the Sale
- Module 10: Financial Understanding
- Module 11: Proactivity and Relationship Building
- Module 12: Negotiation
- Module 13: Continuous Professional Development
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.