Apprentice Hospitality Team Member STOKE MILL RESTAURANT LTD
To work within the strong front of house team, learning and developing his / hers skills. Applicant must be, open minded, energetic, have a keen attitude to learning and has a love for hospitality.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
18 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include:
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and establish a good rapport
- Deliver excellent customer service in line with the business standards, with the aim of exceeding customer expectations
- Check that customers are satisfied with products and services, and act on any feedback in line with our procedures
- Promote the business and help identify opportunities to increase sales
- Carefully handle payments, transactions, and stock
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of our products and services, prices and special offers, and matching them to the customer’s needs
- Awareness of the business’ unique selling points, promotions and marketing campaigns
- Recognise and understand legislative responsibilities relating to the business
- Support team members to ensure products and services are delivered on time and to a high standard
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Commitment and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- Good attendance and reliable
- Well-presented appearance
- Friendly and outgoing
Level 1 Functional Skills in English & Maths or GCSE grade 2/E or equivalent is preferable. If not, learners will be required to attend additional sessions.
Definitely room to grow and succeed once the apprenticeship is complete for the correct person.
Things to consider
This is a physically demanding job, which involves lots of time on your feet.
About the employer
A relaxed restaurant serving the best possible food to a refined level.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Norwich City College
City College Norwich 01603773365 email@example.com
For the full Apprenticeship, learners will complete:
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths
Apprentices will also work towards and take the test for Level 2 English and Maths prior to taking the End Point Assessment.
For the End Point Assessment, apprentices will undertake an on-demand test, practical observation, business project, and professional discussion.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.