Human Resources Apprentice Newcross Healthcare Solutions Limited
To provide an effective and timely administration service to the HR Department ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard and is in line with our established Mission and Values, whilst studying towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2021
£14,000.00 - £16,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2021
17 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Administer ad hoc travel and accommodation requests as needed
- Administer the ordering of flowers/gifts as required by SMT for special occasions
- Maintain employee data systems and employee files as required
- Support with data reporting and analysis
- Provide administrational support in the setting up of meetings and hearings as required
- Write letters using standard templates
- Provide monthly data packs to the Payroll team
- Support the Office HR team with any ad hoc duties as required
All Newcross employees are required to work as a team to meet the overall values and objectives of Newcross.
* This list is not exhaustive and may be amended through agreement at any time.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in MS Office / Databases
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter with high personal energy
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player, naturally helpful and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to challenge
- Decision making
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade 4/C or above
Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers.
About the employer
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is one of the largest and most successful healthcare temporary staffing providers in the UK. Launched in 1996 by our current owners, Newcross has grown rapidly, and organically, from small beginnings to become a nationwide brand, with over 60 business locations and 8,500+ employees. Our vision is to ‘Dominate the market through Excellence’ by valuing trust, empathy and expertise, being a part of Newcross means having these values running through everything you do in your day to day role.
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 07516909278 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
An apprenticeship is a skills and knowledge learning journey through a standard programme in the sector they work in. Supported by their employer and their sector skilled Development Coach an apprentice will travel through their apprenticeship journey learning new skills, knowledge developing them as an individual and a valued member of staff.
Our delivery of training is through blended learning - supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally bi-weekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. (Please note due to COVID 19 there are currently no face to face teaching taking place).
Additionally, the Development Coach will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.