Customer Service Apprentice BeeeCo Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-established Energy Efficiency industry.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
17 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Speaking to customers on a day to day basis
- Data input
- Retrieving information across a range of sources
- Answering telephone, taking messages
- Updating information onto our software
- Carrying out quotes
- Booking appointments
- Managing customer enquiries
- Converting customer enquiries into bookings using a range of influencing, sales and listening skills
- General admin tasks including archiving, photocopying, filing etc
- Generating communications with customers such as official letters
Requirements and prospects
- It would be useful if the candidate has knowledge about social media and marketing
- Good listening skills
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills/knowledge of general office packages
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good timekeeping
GCSEs at grade A-C/9-4 (or equivalent).
Full time employment with the company,
About the employer
Bee Eco has been trading since January 2015 where we have been part of numerous projects to help combat fuel poverty in the UK. We have recently branched out into ECO3 to provide a service which we believe to be a fantastic opportunity to help people insulate and heat their homes through government grants. We currently provide services for boilers, internal wall insulation, loft insulation, under floor insulation, room in roof and electric storage heaters. We work closely with local councils and housing associations to ensure vulnerable people are provided with the best measures to ensure their homes are insulated.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills if required
- 20% Off the job learning
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.