Business Administration (Customer Service) Sales Apprentice QCIG LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a varied and exciting Business Administration Sales role within a busy team at QCig Ltd.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
14 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting sales representatives
- General administrative duties
- Using bespoke software
- Data entry – use of spreadsheets
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- To learn and develop within the role to begin account management tasks
- Processing orders
Any other duties, which may be required from time to time, as, discussed and agreed with the Line Manager.
This job description is not designed to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, but represents the current key areas of work. The content of this post will be reviewed in consultation with the post holder when necessary.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail while working to tight deadlines
- Ability to build good working relationships with members of the team
- Ability to work proactively and with a can do attitude
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative or as a part of a team
- Confident to talk to a variety of people face to face and via phone
- Well presented
- Willing to learn and an ability to retain information
- Proactive in their approach to work and thrive on doing a good job
- Able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Respectful of confidentiality
English Language or Literature and maths, GCSE or equivalents at grades A-C/7-4.
If the Apprenticeship is successful, to progress and develop within the company. There is also the opportunity for development into Account Management within the role that carries a commission structure in addition to the standard wage.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
A well-established and successful manufacturer of premium quality e-liquids. Made from quality raw materials sourced from within the UK, Europe and the US.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Prostart
Lawrence Turton 0115 9468182 email@example.com
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service
- Functional Skill Level 1 in maths
- Functional Skill Level 1 in English
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place during the 15 months of the Apprenticeship at Prostart Training’s registered training facilities in Long Eaton or workplace.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.