Business Administration in Financial Services Apprentice WOOLHOUSE DOUGLAS WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
Woolhouse Douglas Wealth Management Limited is looking for a motivated individual to join their team, within a well established Financial Services company.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
14 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The business administration role will include:
• First point of contact and client liaison, including telephone and email
• Generating client-facing correspondence
• Preparing client account summaries for presentation
• Maintaining and updating computer records
• Organisation and distribution of received correspondence
• Provider liaison for outstanding client plan information
• Stationery and client gift orders
Requirements and prospects
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to take guidance/instruction and learn with a positive attitude
- Be able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Happy to mix with other members of staff and liaise with clients and professional contacts by telephone and email
- GCSE's grade A*- C in English and maths or equivalent
- Research for financial products and markets
- Production of documentation to comply with strict government financial services codes
- Permanent position would be considered on completion of satisfactory course
About the employer
We endeavour to recommend to our clients, some of the very best contracts available to us as a Partner Practice of St. James's Place. Our plan is based upon trust and a professionalism which is regularly assessed to ensure our clients receive the highest standards of service.
Keeping our clients informed on the latest developments is important to us and a WeekWatch Bulletin is one such example of how we achieve this highlighting some of the latest key financial and economic issues.
Whether it is a short, medium or long term plan, it is important that our clients share our future-based vision for themselves, their family and their businesses.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Sophie Mazzola 01142296179 Sophie.Mazzola@Sheffield.gov.uk
Level 3 Business Administration Standard to be delivered during apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.