Customer Service Apprentice J A K K
We are looking for an enthusiastic well-organised person to maintain our records, build relationships with our customers, generate sales, organise our invoices and payments and support our growing business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
13 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- Understand the needs and priorities of our customers
- Learn how to manage customers' expectations
- Develop knowledge about our products in order to be able to help customers place orders and receive good quality product information
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer forcused experience and suitable response
- Learn and develop knowledge on how to resolve any complaints that may occur
- Know how to use our systems, equipment and technology to meet customers' needs
- Know the relevant legislation relationg to our products
- Know the targets and goals you need to deliver against to provide excellent customer service
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work as part of a team
- Communicate confidently in a variety of ways including written, verbal, telephone and digitally
- Use influencing skills to help customers make choices
- Be well-organised in your own work
- Prioritise work load
- Be patient and understanding
We are looking for the following:
- Someone who can keep their skills up to date
- Someone who can take instructions and act on them
- Someone who will be confident to ask questions if they don't understand
- Someone who treats people as individuals
English and maths at GCSE or equivalent Grade C/4 or higher would be an advantage
It is hoped that the person who completes their apprenticeship with the company will continue their career with us.
Things to consider
We are in a rural area although we are on a bus route.
About the employer
JAKK is a small, family owned business based in Hellingly, near Hailsham in East Sussex that has been established for well over 20 years. We produce garden and conservatory furniture and we also make highly prized solid wood gates in a variety of designs. We can also make bespoke items as required. Our workshop is located ina rural business centre on a farm so although we are on a bus route we are in the countryside. We are a small team but we work with high quality materials producing traditional craft made items.
We are looking for a committed Customer Service apprentice to join the team who will learn to deal with our customers in a professional manner, generate sales and generally keep the 'office' side of the business in order. An interest in our products wouldbe helpful but you will also receive full training in what we do and you'll see the production in progress..
EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Coast College Hastings
Penny Shearer 030 300 39777 email@example.com
You will be working full time for the business and have 20% of your paid time in 'off the job' learning which will include being trained by your colleagues in the business and also receiving direct one to one support from your tutor/assessor at East Sussex College.
You will receive regular opportunities to contact your tutor and you will also receive a review every 12 weeks between you, your tutor/assessor and your manager.
Your training will be completed with an End Point Assessment which will include the production of a 'showcase' ofyour work, a practical observation and a professional discussion. You can be graded with pass or distinction if you are successful.
You may need to include maths and English in your programme.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.