Customer Service Apprenticeship JMB PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team. We manage agents for Residential Block Apartments. Dealing with Leaseholders, Freeholders, contractors and solicitors.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Mar 2022
12 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a responsible Apprentice Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties to include providing a customer service to our clients and contractors.
Supporting our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our companies general administrative activities.
- Respond to leaseholders phone calls, emails and direct contact reporting maintenance / repair issues and forward to the Property Manager
- Scanning documents and filing
- Mail merging
- Franking post
- Arranging maintenance work and raising purchase orders
- Maintaining lease holders database
- Raising insurance claims
- Prepare and update property management reports
- Any ad hoc duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Organisational skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, smart dress
- Ability to adapt
- Team player
- Someone who is honest and conscientious and will be loyal to the company
- English and Maths GCSE grade 3 or above.or equivalent qualifications
Working towards Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager, depending on company finances at the time.
Things to consider
About the employer
JMB is a Northern based residential block management company, providing exceptional services nationwide. Working for Resident Management Companies, Freeholders, Developers and Leaseholders we aim to deliver the very best block management client service and experience.
JMB PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Training on Sage accounts 50 and training in all aspects of Property Management. Customer service Level 2 Apprentice Standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.