Business Administrator Apprentice UK NATIONAL LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take on the role of Apprentice-Helpdesk Administrator working within the operations and service department.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
12 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- The allocation of planned maintenance tasks to engineer’s inline the contractual schedules. The allocation of reactive work orders to suitably skilled engineers in order to complete in line with client SLA's
- Ensure that Planned maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements in accordance with SFG 20 minimum
- Respond to reactive work orders reported to the UK National helpdesk and ensure a timely response and resolution as required
- To provide support to the technical department in relation to basic quotation returns and the purchasing of routine goods and services
- Administration of internal and external management systems
- Front line position resolving client, sub-contractor and supplier queries
- Commercially review jobs documentation upon completion in order to ensure on site client requirements have been met, and that all documentation pertaining to the sales order process is available for the costing clerk to bill against
- Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments for all works are prepared and issued to relevant job packs
- Ensure that all subcontractors are appropriately vetted, and comply with contractual commitments and site operating processes and in line with UK National standards of work and certification
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of UK National staff, behaving with high integrity and commercial acumen
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Pleasant and competent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to learn and teach new systems/equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Maintain high standard of work at all times
- Punctual with good attendance
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Confident and a quick learner
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
The Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration is a great way to get a first step on the career ladder with the possible opportunity of progression.
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships.
Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
Established in 1994, UK National Ltd provide a high quality property maintenance and facilities management service.
UK NATIONAL LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 3 qualification in Business Admin
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.