Compliance Co-ordinator (Business Administrator Apprenticeship) Pareto Law PLC
Pareto Law are looking to hire a Compliance Co-ordinator to join their apprenticeship division! This is a great opportunity to join a fun but hardworking business, which is growing in all divisions. The successful candidate will also have a variety of duties and a great starting salary.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 38.45
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
11 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Compliance Coordinator will report to the Compliance Manager for Apprenticeships and ensure we meet the reporting standards of our external stakeholders.
- Prepare sign up paperwork for all new apprentices
- Create and edit learner records in the MIS (Maytas)
- Ensure correct data is included in the individual learner records to support the monthly ESFA uploads
- Audit completed paperwork to ensure all compliance areas are met
- Use government systems to collect learner and employer info (EDRS and ULN numbers)
- Populate data within the MIS to aid reporting
- Preparing contracts between the provider and employers
- Logging and distributing learner certificates
- Organise completion and renewal of Health & Safety’s and supporting documents
- Support completion of apprentices off the job learning and audit content logged
- Adhoc audit tasks and internal audits to ensure Pareto are compliant to the ESFA funding rules
- Support with end point assessment submissions
This is likely to be a flexible role, which is Office based to start, then 2/3 days Working from home.
Alongside your duties, you will also be studying towards the level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship, which includes learning from business administration specialists.
Requirements and prospects
- Organised, efficient methodical way of working
- Confident in using MsOffice particularly Word & Excel
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication to team
- Strong time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Able to work independently without constant supervision
- A commitment to the provision of a high-quality learning experience
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting competing deadlines
- Solution focused and objective in approach
- You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) with at least grade 4 in English and maths or equivalent
- The candidate would be joining a growing team in the apprenticeship division with a view to progress into a senior role within the compliance team
About the employer
Pareto is the market leader in both sales recruitment and sales training. With offices in Manchester, London and New York, Pareto pride themselves on their ability to resource sales staff at any level, as well as upskill large, or small sales teams. Pareto also offer a number of apprenticeship standards.
Whatever role you’re in, you’ll have access to some of the best training in the UK. Pareto truly believe in the power of education, so you can expect a culture built around the desire to learn. They have also been recognised through the ‘Investors in People’ award, for their comprehensive internal sales training programme.
There is a nearby train station, as well as a car park on site. Free street parking 5/10 minute walk away if car park is full.
Pareto Law PLC
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprentice Academy
Sam Willcock 0161 200 1673 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if not already achieved)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training provided by the employer and online with The Apprentice Academy
- 7000+ online resources available
- 1 to 1 coaching with experienced coach
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.