Customer Care Assistant - Apprenticeship Tramo (Uk) Limited
Customer Care Apprenticeship is aimed at providing the candidate with the first steps and skills to develop in reception and customer care roles. This is in partnership with Babington
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Nov 2021
07 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This apprenticeship will help the candidate to gain a fully nationally recognised Customer Service qualification along with developing interpersonal and customer interaction skills.
Duties to Include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for our customers
- Primarily for queries and bookings (usually by telephone) for daily delivery services
- Ensuring they are administered in an effective and efficient manner using in-house booking systems
Requirements and prospects
- PC skills, with a good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and referral skills.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with low levels of supervision
- We are looking for someone that wants to be part of a customer care team or similar within a transport or logistics environment, together with strong communication, we will help them build an experience of working within a commercial customer base company.
- The ideal candidate will have ability to work independently and with minimal levels of supervision, together with excellent PC skills, preferably in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- This role would suit a highly organised individual who can develop strong leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- In return once the apprenticeship is complete TRAMO can offer an attractive salary and benefits package, together with a comprehensive path for career progression.
- Functional Skills in PC literacy (basic MS Office)
- Functional Skills in Maths and English Maths.
- As part of the apprenticeship the candidate will be embedded into a fully operational logistics department where they will work closely with experienced colleagues and Managers to learn and develop an excellent understanding of what great customer service looks like and be able to demonstrate these transferable skills against nationally recognised standards. They will also gain the experience of using the reception systems, to ensure the customer has a positive experience of using our services and develop a thorough understanding of all the products and logistical services we offer.
About the employer
International Furniture Transport and Distribution.
For more than 40 years, the Tramo Group has specialised in the logistics and transport of high-end furniture and furnishing components and is a partner of the biggest names in the world of design.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.email@example.com
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Programme consists of the following:
- Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Professional discussion, practical observation and apprentice showcase)
The End-Point Assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the Apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the Apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.