Receptionist Apprentice Brook Hotels Group Limited
Take bookings, checks guests in and out of the hotel, allocates rooms and keys, and be the main point of contact between the guests and the staff.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2021
29 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To run and control your reception shift according to the company standards and procedures
- To ensure maximum room occupancy and maintain the highest possible average room rate through correct application of the ‘Never Say No Policy’
- Use and understand the ‘Rooms Grid’
- Ensure event enquiries are logged in the C&B enquiry book and on enquiry forms as per the company policy
- Follow the rota in line with the business needs. Ensure you are punctual and your duties are carried out competently
- Attend induction and ongoing training as necessary
- Ensure all guests receive the attention and service to which they are entitled
- Ensure that guest bills are recorded accurately, presented to guests on departure and that there accounts are settled prior to departure
- Attend departmental and staff meetings
- Handle guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- Carry out any reasonable management instruction
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under Stress
- Good command over English & maths
- High ability of Attention to detail
- Willingness to work in split shift
- Have good customer service skills
- Have basic IT skills
- Enthusiasm towards self development
- Positive and approachable manner
- Good team player
- Be smart & presentable
- Have friendly disposition
Maths & English Grade 4/C+ or equivalent desirable.
Future Employment as a full time Receptionist.
About the employer
Set in 9 acres of Warwickshire countryside, the Brook Marston Farm Hotel is 16.1 km from the Birmingham NEC and Birmingham International Airport. There is a 24-hour front desk, residents bar, free WiFi and a free on-site car parking at the Brook Marston Farm Hotel. All 37 bedrooms feature a flat-screen multi-channel TV, complementary tea and coffee and a work desk, alongside a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the adjacent Fazeley Canal, whilst others overlook the hotel grounds.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
Hospitality Team Member - Reception Level 2 Intermediate Level Apprenticeship.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.