Apprentice Business Administrator payroll advisor TEMPTING RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
The role is pivotal in the success of the Payroll department Their prime function is to manage SME Company payrolls assigned to him/her ensuring the required service delivery targets are met.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Sep 2021
29 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Apprentice Business Administrator payroll advisor role is pivotal in the success of the Payroll department, their prime function is to manage SME Company payrolls assigned to him/her ensuring the required service delivery targets are met. You will be numerically astute with excellent attention to detail, as this is a heavy data centric role as well as possessing a positive, professional, and articulate telephone manner due to you being the clients and candidates’ main point of contact for queries.
- Maintain a portfolio of client’s payrolls weekly, Biweekly and monthly
- Collating payroll information received and processing timesheets
- Inbound/Outbound customer service calls to our current clients building relationships
- Deal with external supplier queries, HMRC, DWP, Courts and other agencies
- Conduct welcome calls once new starter details are provided
- Contacting customers over the telephone and via email with regards to potential new business
- Upload and process pension’s payments to the various pension sites
- Accurately maintain client files, database, and operating systems
- Deal with payroll queries from staff and contractors in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure all starters and leavers, benefits and allowances are entered on to the payroll database in a timely manner
- Calculations of statutory payments and processing P45 and P60’s and other yearend reports
- Analysis of pay summary and pay slips
- Upload RTI, FPS and EPS reports to HMRC in a timely manner
- Make retention calls to candidate after being informed they are leaving their recruitment company
Producing payroll reports including:
- Administration for team managers including weekly reports
- Processing monthly expenses
- Raising client invoices
- Confirming payments prior to sending out payrolls
- Filing and documenting reports used within the department.
- Provide payroll with details of who to pay
- Teaching candidates how to submit timesheets
- Manage candidates Holiday Request forms and send completed forms to Payroll
- Sending out & chasing outstanding registration documents and references
- Chase candidates for any outstanding documents
- Compile weekly Payment Schedule and Starters & Leavers reports
- Carry out client customer service and administration calls
- Ensure accurate and up to date client account files and database are kept
- Supporting your manager as and when required
- Any other duties that are required to be filled by the payroll department
Requirements and prospects
- Must have intermediate skills in Excel and Outlook
- Good levels of independence and ambition
- Reliability and accountability is essential!
- Confidently and professionally communicate at all levels and liaise with managers and clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- A people person
- Excellent numeracy, accuracy, and organisational skills
- Effective time management and punctuality
- A proactive individual who is self-motivated and able to fit well with a busy team
- Ability to interpret data
- Desire to succeed
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adheres to company policies, code of conduct & progressive improvement of company culture
- Good computer literacy & accuracy – MS Office skills – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Professional in both appearance & conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professionally presentable
- Good attitude to work
GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English Grades 4/C and above.
Full-time position and growth within the business.
Things to consider
Recruitment experience is not essential.
About the employer
Tempting Recruitment is a professional, independent, forward thinking recruitment agency, with a wealth of experience recruiting within the Public, Private, Social Housing, Health and Social Care and Not for Profit Sectors
Our clients range from Local Authorities, Housing Associations, NHS, Central Government, Charities and major Private Organisations across the whole of the UK.
Our team of experts have over twenty years combined experience of working in recruitment and are driven with a passion and desire to get the job done. We blend the core fundamentals of solid recruitment with modern trends and cutting-edge technology to ensure that we deliver the best candidates, who are thoroughly vetted, compliant, fully qualified and ready to make an immediate, positive impact on your workforce.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.