Apprentice Hairdresser Level 2 Hollie Carson
As an apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Hairdressing and will assist the stylists in the day to day running of the salon.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
29 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice your duties will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients in the Salon
- Performing reception duties
- Learning a variety of Level 2 Hairdressing skills
- Shampoo and conditioning of the client’s hair
- Taking part in set training
- Maintaining salon health and safety - including maintaining a clean and tidy salon
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated
- Able to use your own initiative
- Flexible and not afraid of hard work
- Smart appearance
- Good personal hygiene
- Evidence of punctuality and attendance
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
A-C / 9-4 Grade in English and maths or a Grade 4 and above is a must (or the equivalent).
Possible progression on to a level 3 or a full time position.
Things to consider
Please ensure you complete the application in full, as this is the first impression an employer receives of you. Ensure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters). It may be of benefit to use a word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy please email Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk remembering to quote the vacancy title.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we receive for certain posts, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
About the employer
Established salon with a friendly and inclusive environment, based in Westhoughton. The salon owner started at the salon as an Apprentice herself and believes in training and supporting her staff.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Haniyah 01204 482036 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training to follow the Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Hairdressing
- Functional skills in maths and English where needed
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.