Telemarketing Apprentice VENTRO LTD
Ventro Group are currently looking for 3x Telemarketing Apprentices. This role will be within our Marketing team; this is an exciting role with lots of potential as the business grows.
Closing date: 05 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Aug 2021
26 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Due to company expansion, Ventro are looking to grow our Telesales team. All calls and sales will be Business to Business.
Your duties will include;
- Generate high quality leads for the sales team; Ensure all calls meet the Ventro standard
- Contact new clients prospects to build up new opportunities
- Record all lead information; including contact name and contact details are added onto our CRM system
- All calls/sales must be recorded onto the CRM system
- Ensure that the sales team are provided with all meeting details; including setting up of calendar invites as required
- Generate new business and build relationships with clients
- Actively promote Ventro’s products/services via different channels (cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn etc.)
- Focus on designated territory areas
- Report on call/sales activity to Marketing Manager
- Be responsible for achieving your targets and managing your own workload
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of Education; including GCSE English and maths
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to hit and exceed set targets
- Positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
The candidate will ideally have A*-C grades (4-9) or equivalent in English and maths.
For the right person, future progression onto higher level apprenticeships may be available.
Things to consider
You will be office based and will involve being on the phone.
About the employer
We are an accredited company that takes pride in our quality and service Over the years, we have been able to gain some highly relevant and useful accreditations that have allowed us to provide a better service to our customers. We take pride in providing our employees with the appropriate training and qualifications needed in order for the to do a good job.
Our accreditations show that we are industry leaders, we follow industry trends, we are able to learn directly about the types of products available, or new to the market that can help improve the passive fire safety of your building. The accreditations we hold shows our competency and provides us with the authority to be able to inform our customers of what is needed to make them compliant.
CITY COLLEGE PLYMOUTH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City College Plymouth
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills if required
This is a brand new, bespoke apprenticeship to City College Plymouth. Your core apprenticeship will be based on customer service, with additional business administration assessments to concrete the purpose of your role and learning. All training will be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer throughout the 15-18 month apprenticeship. For this apprenticeship you will only have to attend College for the induction sessions and any relevant exams, otherwise all of your learning and assessments will be carried out at the workplace.
Further information can be found on the below link:
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.