Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 ACS BUSINESS SUPPLIES LTD
The role of Customer Services / Sales Apprentice is to develop leads into accounts and manage the needs of the account base. This will require using our in-house computer system to keep accurate records of correspondence, making outbound phone calls and developing leads, while delivering the highest standard of customer services to retain and grow.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2022
22 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role of customer service/sales apprentice is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and successful company based in West Yorkshire. ACS are a dedicated technology and consumables supplier in the B2B market, providing services to businesses of all sizes across the UK. The Apprentice Training Programme is facilitated by a dedicated Training Manager and Sales Directors who will teach, coach and provide feedback to ensure that you can fulfil the requirements of this and your future role. You will learn how to increase sales, penetrate markets and maximise returns for yourself and the company. Offering generous commission on top of your basic salary, you will learn how to overcome objections and gain access to key decision makers.
Core and Essential Functions of This Role:
- To promote/sell/secure orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- To identify customers’ needs and upsell products while setting your own sales margins
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers through assigned leads and accounts
- Deliver a high level of customer service to ensure retention of customers and customer satisfaction
- Research potential customers in order to gain maximum outcomes from each call
- Communicate with customers effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Use the CMR effectively after training to manage calls and accounts
- Telephone validation of leads for the sales channel to identify key names and contact information
- ACS is a quality orientated company, as such you are expected to work towards all of our QMS procedures and processes
- You’re also expected to carry out any other appropriate tasks that are deemed necessary for your role
As an apprentice you will be offered a high level of training in both sales and account management with the opportunity to go onto a full-time account manager role after the completion of a successful apprenticeship. You will learn on the job whilst studying for your qualification, to prepare you to be part of ACS’s future success.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Attention to detail
Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) - GCSE Maths and English C/4 (or equivalent).
Potential Account Manager Position.
Things to consider
This role requires a high degree of resilience as well as good communication skills and confidence to speak to a wide range of people.
About the employer
ACS Supplies ltd is a dedicated office supplies provider in the B2B market, offering service levels to accommodate businesses of all sizes. We supply everything you'll ever need to keep a small office of 5 up to some of the UK's biggest organisations running smoothly.
Luminate Education Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 2846464 email@example.com
Training to be Provided:
- Sales Training
- System Training
- Customer Account Training
- Pricing Training
- Product Training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.