Customer Service Advisor Apprentice Derby Express Couriers Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small family orientated customer focussed environment. If you consider yourself to have exceptional customer service skills then this employer is waiting for you to join their very busy team. This apprenticeship is with Babington.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Tasks and Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- To act as first point of contact for external customers handling customer service enquiries, requests and providing information and advice on the services/systems we offer. To do this in a way to deliver the highest possible levels of Customer satisfaction
- The Customer Service department is responsible for handling the vast majority of contacts between APC/TPN depots and customers on a daily basis
- Numerous administration tasks will be completed in between calls including emails/quotes etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Quick to react and a desire to get the job done
- Attention to detail and high standards of delivery
- Impeccable all-round oral and written communication
- Computer literacy including working knowledge of Excel and outlook
- Strong team player
- Flexible approach
- Self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Communicate effectively with all team members
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to work
GCSE’s in English & maths grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent.
Permanent position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Previous logistics experience (advantageous but not necessary)
- Customer service experience essential
About the employer
Derby Express Couriers Ltd is a family run logistics business that pride themselves in customer care. We are looking for a individual to join our small team dedicating themselves in customer service and administration duties through express delivery of parcels and pallets from our Derbyshire customers delivering them around the country via our chosen network providers.
Derby Express Couriers is part of the APC parcel network- the UK’s only independent delivery network and TPN, one of the UK’s leading palletised freight distribution networks. We offer next day delivery in most of the UK, enabling us to provide exceptional service to our customers. Our in-house customer service team is one of our biggest unique selling points - knowing our customers and their freight requirements on a personal level.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.email@example.com
- Apprenticeship including City & Guilds Customer Service Specialist Diploma Level 3
- Functional skills to Level 2 if required
- On -programme and End - Point Assessment
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.