Project Support Apprentice Engaging Tech Limited
This Project support role liaises with the client to respond, prioritise, provide helpful information or resolution to their queries – in collaboration with the rest of the team while completing a level 2 customer service practitioner apprenticeship.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
20 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role is an essential part of our Team, it is the company’s communication channel with our Clients to receive their queries and issues. It will assist in strengthening our relationship with the Client and will also serve as a mediator with our Team.
The daily/weekly tasks are:
- Hosting Stand-ups - Daily except Thursday (morning team meeting that commences at 9.30am)
- Zendesk - Daily (for the handling of urgent client queries)
- Jira ticket creation and clarification - Weekly, Thursday-Friday (translate sprint requests into actionable, easily to understand tasks for the designers and developers
- Monitor client "bug" report spreadsheet - Weekly (keep track of tickets that clients have created via marker, ios and provide updates)
- Surveys - Weekly (keep up to date with survey launches, closures and queries)
- Testing +app dev coms - Weekly (liaise with the mobile app developers and clients and test new versions on Android and ios
Requirements and prospects
- Attentiveness – truly listen to client’s requests & concerns
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to use positive language
- Problem solving skills
- A methodical approach (1. identify the problem 2. proofread response 3. regularly follow up)
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Someone who takes the initiative
- Good sense of urgency when receiving client queries
- Willing to learn
GCSE grade 4/C and above in Maths, English or level 2 functional skills or equivalent qualifications.
The possibility of a permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
This role will be based remotely for the next few months as per government guidance, with the aim of moving to a 2 days in the office and 3 days work from home balance (or similar).
About the employer
We are a tech agency who build, launch and grow technical products.
A small team of 14 which comprises of developers, UX Designers and Project Support. We have a flexible environment where employee engagement is our priority.
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Essex College
Diane Ridgley 07855701273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.