Apprentice Receptionist/General Administrator Islington House Medical Centre
A Front of House Receptionist is required for an immediate start to manage and work on this business area dealing with all incoming calls and visitors to the practice. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Front of House Receptionist/General Administrator is required for the large busy medical practice, you will be actively involved in all day to day duties of this practice including the following:
- Managing front desk enquiries
- Getting visitors and patients to practice
- Taking messages
- Dealing with queries and general questions
- Logging calls
- Booking appointment
- Making external calls
- General day to day admin of the office around the role
- Using in house system for logging patients
- Taking booking
- Supporting COVID Clinic
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent self-presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to situations
- Work on own initiative
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential progression into a full-time position upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Islington House Medical Centre is a family-based primary health-care General Practice that has been serving the local population of Liverpool for over since 1937.
Islington House Medical Centre
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training will be given on a day to day basis by staff and mentor in the job role.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.