An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Purchase Quality Engineering team at Bosch in Clay Cross. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in working a technical apprenticeship role, with a great range of progression available.
Purchasing Quality Engineering Apprentice
Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
03 Mar 2017
05 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As a Purchasing Quality Apprentice you will have the following responsibilities:
- Raising and processing non-conformance notifications as necessary.
- Raising goods returns notes and returning parts to suppliers as necessary.
- Operating SAP based Computer System.
- Dealing with internal cross departmental teams.
- Dealing with external suppliers as required.
- Analysis and investigation of internal and external complaints, parts and products.
- Create investigation reports as required.
- Operate, improve and develop Laboratory test equipment as necessary.
- Provide technical support to production and other departments regarding non-conformances.
- Participate in the Supplier Improvement Programmes.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Participate in the Advanced Quality Planning.
- Other general projects or quality engineering duties as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient user of MS Office packages (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Dealing with People skills.
- Highly self motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good analytical skills
- Team player
Maths and Science GCSE C grade or above, or equivalent qualifications.
Possibility of future progression and Higher Level Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd. is the UK operation of the Bosch group’s heating and hot water division. European wide, Bosch is an industry leader in heating and hot water preparation products with an estimated turnover of approximately £2.8bn and over 12,900 employees across 9 countries worldwide.
Training will be provided by Chesterfield College
- Edexcel Level 3 BTEC Extended Certificate in Engineering
- City & Guilds NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations
- Functional Skills
- Maths Level 2
- English Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today