Customer Service Apprentice STONEHEALTH LIMITED
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team. The role will involve supporting the office supervisor with the daily administration processes and providing support and customer service to our customers.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
15 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are recruiting for an apprentice to work within the business administration team. The role will involve learning and assisting in all areas of the office department, the ideal candidate will be a flexible worker with a can-do attitude towards the role.
The key function is to assist our Office Supervisor with the day to day administrative processes of the business.
Duties will include;
- Management and distribution of incoming post
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required
- Assisting with customer service calls
- Processing sales orders and transport
- Raising sales invoices and customer statements
- Processing Pro formas and Invoices for new equipment
- Providing support to new customers, liaising with them to arrange delivery and training on new equipment
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Operate and utilise internal CRM system (Full training will be provided)
- Assist with QMS system ISO9001 (Full training will be provided)
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- IT proficient
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on your own as well as part of a team
- Willing to learn
GCSE Grades A*-C or 4-9 or equivalent in maths and English essential.
Having the right attitude, work ethic and commitment to your education as well as your employment are essential requirements to this role.
Potential progression to a full-time role as an administration assistant within the office.
Things to consider
Potential of dealing with upset customers.
About the employer
Stonehealth is a UK based company offering products and consultancy for sensitive stonework restoration and conservation.
Stonehealth was set up by Brian Crowe in the 1980s as a supplier to the building, conservation and restoration trades with ethical and reliable products.
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Nikki Mann 07985 540874 email@example.com
As the successful apprentice you will undertake an Apprenticeship in Customer Service level 2 to include assessment in Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours, Functional Skills in maths and English (where applicable), completion of your End Point Assessment. During your time on the apprenticeship programme, you will also be expected to complete and document 20% off-job-training.
The Apprenticeship will be delivered by South Gloucestershire & Stroud College.
You will be assigned a supervisor/mentor within the workplace, who will support you to develop your workplace skills, knowledge and behaviours throughout the duration of your apprenticeship programme.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.