Fleet Coordinator Apprentice G M P Drivercare Ltd
The role will be administrative in nature and will involve a high level of customer/supplier contact by telephone, email and live chat. The successful candidate will ensure accuracy whilst maintaining a rapid pace in a busy working environment, effective and efficient manner, also the ability to communicate effectively.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
09 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Maintain high level of Customer Relationship with Emails, Phone calls or Live Chat
- Raising Quotes / Quote Calculations
- Process Orders with Suppliers
- Send Regular Updates if required
- Ensure all drivers have the relevant current Licences and check for penalty points
- Arrange Delivery and Collections
- Customer Aftercare throughout the contracts
- Reporting and Analysis
- Any Additional responsibilities will be discussed with Fleet Manager and you will be fully trained
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Good timekeeping
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to work Independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Time-planning and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative but know when to seek guidance
- Motivated & willing to accept responsibility
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene and presentation
- GCSE or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics at grade 9 to 4 (A*- C) Please note it is essential you have a minimum grade 3(D)
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for any appropriate vacancy available at that time. It is our firm commitment to offer a permanent position wherever possible upon completion of your level 2 with the potential to progress to your level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
All training and assessment will occur in the workplace. A representative from NSCG - Stafford College, will undertake assessments. College attendance will only be necessary if Functional Skills in maths and/or English are to be completed.
Throughout the apprenticeship process i.e. teaching, learning and assessment, you will be fully prepared to complete an End Point Assessment where you will be assessed through a combination of testing in controlled conditions, evidence produced in the workplace and recorded interview, therefore comprehensively examining the work you have completed.
Interviews will be on-going and the vacancy will be withdrawn early if a suitable candidate is appointed. Please therefore complete your application as soon as possible.
About the employer
GMP Drivercare Limited is a Fleet Management Company, which was formed in February 1998 emanating from Staffordshire Ambulance Services which was part of the NHS with the specific intention of providing specialist fleet management services to the Public and Corporate Sector.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship HUB 01785 275661 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT (where applicable)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.