Business Administrator Apprenticeship DIAMOND PEOPLE (NE) LIMITED
Due to an increase in business TTS are looking for an apprentice to join their team. The successful applicant will be working in a busy office environment as part of the Customer Service and Administration Team.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
07 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To assist co-ordination of the training requirements of the company’s clients as instructed by the Project Co-ordinator with specific responsibilities to Vocational Courses
- To assist with the booking and confirmation of course bookings and maintaining CRM records and data bases
- To liaise with appropriate awarding bodies for the purpose of administrating the companies training operations
- To liaise with vocational training staff ensuring they have the administrative support when conducting their training duties
- To establish and maintain records, reports, examination papers or other documents associated with the companies training operations and to be responsible for their safe custody
- To support the management and the administrative team by carrying out basic administrative office duties including dealing with customers by email, phone and in person
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to use own initiative
- Professional Attitude
- GCSE grade A*-C / 9-4 in English and maths or equivalent
- You should also be familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Possibility of full time employment on succesful completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Tyneside Training Services (TTS) is an established Transport and Logistics training company with a fantastic reputation for delivering outstanding service.
Mostly operating within the North of England, but also providing training to clients and customers on a national level. Our full offer provides of an extensive range of logistics courses covering various disciplines such as LGV Artic Ridged vehicle, 7.5 Ton, Coach/Bus, Minibus, Fleet Training, Car and trailer training, Fork lift, Plant and many more courses associated with transport and logistics.
We have recently merged with Diamond people an organisation that provides over 100 personal development and career enhancing training programmes. We firmly believe that people are the cornerstone of success, our innovative and flexible approach to people development enables us to deliver credible, cost effective ways of developing people at every level within a business.
DIAMOND PEOPLE (NE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gateshead College
Alice Holden email@example.com
- You will work towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship with Gateshead College and functional skills maths, English and IT, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.