Administration Assistant Apprentice BARLOWS (U.K.) LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated and organised individual to provide a welcoming and efficient service for all customers.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
08 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A sucessful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Answering incoming calls and email enquiries, and directing them to the correct person where appropraite
- Recording information and taking mesages
- Asssisting colleagues and customers with administritive support
- Processing cuotmer quotes
- Raise and process invoices
- Uing the CRM system effectivty
- Assist with smooth running of business processes
Requirements and prospects
- Team worker
- IT and Digital proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*- C / 9-4 ideally including mathematics and English
- Opportunity to progress within the company
Things to consider
- This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company
- By submitting your application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and the employer to contact you in connection with your application
- Your details will not be shared with third parties
About the employer
The business started life in 1948 as a small electrical repair shop in the village of Malpas in Cheshire. We have grown over the years and now have a head office in Malpas, Cheshire and three more offices in Manchester, High Wycombe & Lancaster. All opening a full range of property maintenance services. There are three high street appliance retail outlets in Malpas, Whitchurch & Ellesmere. Our company now has over 400 directly employed staff and a fleet of over 250 vehicles.
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SBC Training Limited
Emily Challender 01743454810 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Apprentices will gain experience in managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours – Learners and employers will have a range of options to select from that cover each knowledge module of the apprenticeship standard.
Functional Skills - These provide practical skills to help gain the most out of work, education and everyday life. Learners will complete written and online tests.
End point assessment - The End Point Assessment is the final stage of the apprenticeship. It comprises written and practical tests as well as a professional dialogue and interview.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.