Business Lending Administration Apprentice FLEXIMIZE LIMITED
You will work as part of the Office Support Team, focusing on admnistrative duties that primarily support the relationship management (underwriting), customer care and business development teams.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
08 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Work as part of the office suport team
- Administrative duties that primarily support the relationship management (underwriting) customer care and business development teams
- Checking and inputting supporting application documents onto system
- Liasing with business development and customer care teams on queries
- Gathering additional information from external sources such as land registry credit reference agencies and desktop property valuations
- Preparing reports for relationship managers
- Answering queries
- Answering calls
Requirements and prospects
Excellent communicator with a good understanding of customer service, minimal is acceptable.
Basic Analytical IT administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
Self-motivated, ambitious, and forward thinking, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible. Professional and confident.
GCSe or equivalent in IT, Maths and English.
Progression within the organisation.
About the employer
Fleximize supports expanding businesses by offering flexible business loans www.Fleximize.com
There are approx. 45 employees based in a modern open plan office (wheelchair accessible with disabled w.c. facilities). We are a young busy vibrant team who love to encourage and support and include apprentices.
Our website gives a really good insight to what we do and the team as a whole.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793444962 email@example.com
Suppporting the Business Administration of the company progressing through the apprenticeship to hopefully progress within the business.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.