Apprentice Level 2 Hospitality Team Member - Customer/Kitchen Assistant BENTLEY BREIT VENTURES LTD
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a growing team. As a customer/kitchen assistant, you will have various jobs in both front and back of house.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
31 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Making sure every customer who comes through the door leaves happy, a Customer Service Assistant provides help and advice whenever they can. Answering queries and offering information, this job involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues) in a variety of methods including face-to-face and over the phone.
Your daily routine will vary depending on where you work, and you could do anything from arranging shop displays and handling payments to taking part in customer promotions and events. You’ll be expected to keep up to date with all the latest products and promotions so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
As the role is partly working in the kitchen, you must also ideally be able to:
- Assist in the food preparation process
- Cook and prepare elements of high-quality dishes
- Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
- Assist other Chefs
- Help with deliveries and restocking
- Assist with stock rotation and Cleaning stations
- Contribute in maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Like working as part of a team
- Have good IT skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Have an interest in helping people
- Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT.
About the employer
Bentley Breit Ventures Ltd trading as Kuya Fernando is a café concept that specialises in Asian Cuisine, particularly Philippine Cuisine. The business welcomes both walk in and online customers via online platforms such as UberEATS, Deliveroo and JustEat. The company has opened recently and has an outward looking vision to grow with plans of opening more sites depending upon the economic situation.
BENTLEY BREIT VENTURES LTD
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Sophie Carpenter 0203 9544965 Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- On-demand test
- Culinary challenge observation
- Business project
- Professional discussion
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.