Recruitment Apprentice GREEN RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Why not gain the qualifications you desire while earning a wage and developing skills which have total relevance to your job role! My client views apprenticeships as the future to really grow their business while gaining a highly motivated member of staff.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
05 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
The role includes:
- Dealing with incoming & Outgoing calls
- Gaining new business to recruit for
- Achieving team and individual targets
- Working within a successful team to progress through the recruitment sector
This is a demanding and diverse role that will both utilise and develop an array of skills such as:
- Talent Management
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Quality and Customer Service.
The ability to work effectively within a team environment is essential, as the role requires close working relationships with Management and colleagues across different functions.
Requirements and prospects
- Ethical and Quality conduct is expected at all times
- Strong academic track record
- An astute command of English, both written and spoken
- A commitment to excellence and high standards of quality
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and a commercial mind set
- Previous sales or telesales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ambitious, hardworking and always striving to go the extra mile
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm, highly motivated and excited by challenge
- Lots of confidence with the ability influence, persuade and negotiate
- A relationship builder
- Impeccable organisation skills
- IT literate and a user of social media
- A lively and fun personality with a good sense of humour
Maths and English GCSE Grade C (or equivalent).
About the employer
- Employment Related Services NVQ Level 2
- Functional skills if required.
Employment Related Services
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Lyndsay Gallagher 01332 345450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017