Business Administration Apprentice Skyline Property Solutions Limited
We are seeking an Office Administration Apprentice to join our small friendly team. This is an entry level role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in administration or an individual with some admin experience already.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
22 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide support to the department, assisting in data entry, producing reports and document presentation
- Checking and amending social media platforms
- Managing and inputting new products on the website
- Inbound / outbound telephone calls from colleagues and suppliers
- Scheduling new client appointments
- Use of an internal computer system as well as windows based programs
- Other basic administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- A good work ethic
- A flexible and organised approach to work
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential.
Possible extension of employment contract and salary increase.
About the employer
Skyline specialises in delivering quality refurbishment, construction, mechanical/electrical and interior fit-out projects in the public and private sectors. From initial enquiry right through to the handover of a project, Skyline will add value through each stage ensuring you have a completed project that exceeds all your requirements.
Skyline Property Solutions Limited
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944 203292 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.