Customer Service (Parts Advisor) Apprentice - Bristol Bristol Auto Electrical Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to start their career within the automotive industry as an Customer Service Parts Advisor, you will work as part of a highly skilled work force that is committed to quality. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
19 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled team that is committed to quality, you will train to become a qualified Customer Service Practitioner and gain experience in a busy working environment joining an exciting and vibrant Parts Department; the successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
This job exists to accurately and efficiently receive, store and issue parts to all of our customers. Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
- Ensure personal appearance and manner are of an acceptable order at all times
- Carry out all duties in a safe, efficient and courteous manner
- Promote good customer relations
- Identify accurately customer requirements
- Locate, issue and document the sale of parts to customers and workshops, inspecting for quality prior to supply
- Ensure all telephone enquiries are answered courteously and efficiently (once confident)
- Trained - to receive, inspect and check documentation of all incoming parts
- Trained - to safely store all incoming parts in the appropriate location
- To ensure that the parts office and warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Trained - to adequately package material, which is to be despatched from the parts department
- Trained - to carry out stock audits as instructed
- Trained - to prepare old core and Warranty items for return as instructed
- To carry out any additional duty relative to the parts department as requested
- Maintain and continually improve the quality of service provided to the customer
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to use computers in basic form
- Effective oral and communication skills
- An understanding of how Motor Vehicles work
- Good communicator
- An interest in Motor vehicles
- Well presented
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work as part of team
- GCSEs, Functional Skills or Key Skills at grade C/4 or above in English and math’s (or equivalent)
- Predicated grades are accepted but any offer will be provisional until proof of results is provided
- Work experience/prior knowledge is beneficial but not essential
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified Parts Advisor. You will also gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner. Following this, there are various opportunities for progression with the business.
Things to consider
The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
Applicants should consider the distance required to travel to the employer. Access to transport would be beneficial.
For an idea of the distance of travel, this link may be of use http://www.traveline.info/
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Closing, interview and possible start date for this vacancy are subject to change. Interviews could commence at any time. You should apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
About the employer
Bristol Auto Electrical is a long established family business, situated in Bristol and Wiltshire with over 30 years of Auto Electrical experience.
We provide extensive automotive parts repairs including Air Conditioning, Vehicle Diagnostics, Servicing and Auto Electrical Repairs.
We fit and supply Rear View Camera Systems, all vehicle batteries, audio systems. Our range of parts include starter motors, alternators, batteries, LED light bars & beacons. The parts we stock are bought in from all over the world with the emphasis on high quality, pricing and most of all, reliability.
Currently we have 9 fully trained Mobile Auto Electricians who carry the latest diagnostic equipment.
Our engineers are also able to service all vehicles in addition to carrying out all other Auto Electrical repairs.
We carry large quantities of auto electrical parts, high quality work shop tools and auto electrical parts on our Online Shop with free delivery for orders over £50.00. Consequently making us the south west's largest independent stockist.
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our service and we believe that our highly experienced parts personnel and fully trained engineers are more than capable of catering to all of your auto electrical needs.
Finally, we have two repair workshops a Head Office in Bristol and a depot in Westbury, Wiltshire.
We offer B2B and consumer services across the south west
S & B AUTOMOTIVE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by S&B Automotive Academy Ltd
David Watts 07852344136 firstname.lastname@example.org
S&B Automotive Academy is a specialist automotive apprenticeship training provider located in Bedminster, Bristol. S&B works in partnership with RVS Ltd to deliver the Customer Service Parts Advisor training programme that is over 12 months. Level 2 Customer service practitioner
Training is delivered in the workplace with visits from S&B Automotive Academy's Customer Service Account Manager both face-to-face and over the phone. The Account Manager will also offer support, advice and guidance by monitoring progress through the use of electronic logbook which both employer and the apprentice will have access to 24/7 365 days a year.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.