Apprentice Customer Service/Administrator VALVE CENTER LIMITED
Apprentice Customer Service/Administrator required to work for a local company supplying valves, actuators and similar equipment to industry since 1997.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
16 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Sales team with general office duties
- Answering the telephone and directing call to the correct department/person
- Selling products and services
- Informing customers of deals and promotions available
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Contacting customers over the telephone to check details held are correct
- Updating call records
- Working with general manager to ensure correct customer service is being delivered
Requirements and prospects
- Confident on the telephone
- Willing to work hard and grow with the role
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Should be able to work with perseverance and motivation
Good level of literacy and numeracy required.
The company are offering excellent long term prospects for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Industrial valve stockist.
Valve Center have been supplying valves, actuators and similar equipment to industry since 1997 and since its inception, we have been committed to concentrate on three crucial areas to ensure we perform beyond the expected standards of our customers.
Quality - Our products must be suitable for duty and be manufactured to an excellent standard.
Service - To ensure that we try to go beyond the expected level of service and ensure that our customers are happy that they have used Valve Center.
Price - We aim to supply competitively priced goods whilst maintaining the high level of quality that is expected.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 firstname.lastname@example.org
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.