Internet Sales Processor Apprentice Label Metrics Limited
Working within a growing company, with a supportive Manager and team. The role will involve working closely with customers and dealing with internet sales orders.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
12 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties initially are:
- Answering calls
- Liaising with customer and assisting with queries
- Answering emails (for repeat telephone orders, or sending copies of invoices)
- Internet sales orders
- Uploading tracking data into Royal Mail/DPD local systems
- Booking parcels on to DPD/Royal Mail systems
- Booking in pallets on Palletways system
- Assisting in the packing of parcels within the despatch area occasionally in busy periods
- Printing labels within our print bureau (training will be given for this)
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate (MS Office)
- High level of accuracy
- Smart, professional, business like appearance
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Confident dealing with people
- Good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Polite, well mannered & courteous
- Hardworking & committed
- Reliable & punctual
- Honest & trustworthy
- Able to use & work on own initiative
- Able to follow specific instructions
- Conscientious & motivated
- Must be willing to listen & learn
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Adhere to company policies & procedures
- Good positive, friendly attitude
Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Long term future progression for the successful candidate.
Things to consider
Please check the location of the Label Metrics and ensure you are able to arrive for work on time at 8:30am Monday - Friday.
All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.
YH Training will pre-screen all suitable applicants, prior to any CV's getting sent to the employer. Applicants wishing to progress with their application for this role must have a planned telephone call with YH Training Services. Please ensure you keep an eye out in your emails (including Junk/Spam folders) for any information coming through from YH Training. YH will also attempt to call using the number stated on your application form so please ensure that you have registered a number that works and is linked to yourself.
About the employer
Welcome to labelmetrics.co.uk, based in Hull, East Yorkshire. We supply a wide range of labels and labelling equipment to many different industries, sectors, retailers, hospitality, manufacturing and businesses of all types throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our customers.
Our products include self-adhesive labels, printed labels, bespoke labels and labelling equipment. All our goods are of the highest quality and at competitive prices. We stock a diverse range of labels including address, business, waterproof, rectangular, coloured and shaped labels.
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Sophie Ness email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be required to attend structured session at our learning centre each month.
You will have access to your own online e-portfolio to monitor your progress and access resources. You will be assigned a Trainer who specialises in teaching and delivering the Customer Service qualification; they will be with you during your sessions in the centre and also make regular visits to see you in your place of work.
Sessions are kept small to ensure each learner gets the correct support and guidance throughout the duration of their apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.