Business Administration Apprentice with social media duties Aprile Uk Limited
Excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in working within this successful Global Logistics organisation who operate worldwide. We are looking for a to join our successful team This is an exciting opportunity for an organised reliable person who enjoys business admin and social media
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
11 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To carry out various administrative duties.
Our focus trade are Italy/China/USA import and export
Main individual responsibilities:
Job role to include:
- Inputting data
- Organising tasks on the PC and producing documents
- Answering the telephone
- Organising diaries
- Working with colleagues and maintaining relationships
- Project Management to involve marketing through Social Media, and creating Social Media Accounts
- Using planning and organisation skills whilst working with the website to update with new products, services and promotions
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have a knowledge of social media
- IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Good spoken English
- Ability to speak French and/or Spanish would be desirable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative with minimal direction at times
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Positive attitude
- Be ambitious
- Quick thinker
- Money Motivated
- Good Team player
- Good time management
- Being self-motivated and efficient
- Being methodical
- Being amicable and respectful
N/A as full training given
Growth opportunity within one of the global market leaders with a real career growth path.
Things to consider
- Creative opportunity seeking
- Goal oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and organising
- Multi-tasking ability
- Computer proficiency
- Confidence in contacting new people
- Natural hunting sales approach
- Italian language as a plus
Attitude, willingness to learn, humbleness and at the same time great ambition. We are looking a person that cannot take no as a possible answer!
About the employer
Aprile UK is part of The Savino Del Bene Group is a global operator with over 3800 employees, 158 own branches, 102 subsidiary offices, and with the support of over 150 selected correspondents.
With a professional team available at all times in your local market, Aprile UK is able to adapt to the requirements of individual markets through widespread presence and full understanding of local customs and administrative regulations. It offers tailor-made solutions combined with competitive rates and professionalism.
Its commitment to offering professional transportation services is rooted in their Health Safety Quality Environment Policy. Their participation in global, national and regional transportation related organizations, ensures that customers are always kept up to date on the latest market information and requirements.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
sarah Collins 07917235782 email@example.com
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
You will also complete the Functional Skills in Maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Aprile will also provide effective and robust on-the-job training centred on the company objectives, mission and values.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.