Customer Support Coordinator Apprenticeship (Level 2 - Customer Service) UK BRASSWARE LTD
This is a ground floor opportunity for the right person to grow and flourish in a fast-changing business and develop a long-term high earning potential future career. Your role would include the dispatch and warehouse stock management on a day to day basis, all whilst working under the mentorship of the company Managing Director.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
10 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be working directly with the company management, learning from their years of expertise at a multinational and international directorship level. You would be assisting in the daily running of the organisation processing customer requests, managing stock control and working with internal documents, along with arranging deliveries and liaising with customers & the internal team members within the organisation. Your role would include the dispatch and warehouse stock management on a day to day basis, all whilst working under the mentorship of the company Managing Director.
This is a ground floor opportunity for a young person to grow and flourish in a fast-changing business and develop a long-term high earning potential future career within a business whose turnover is growing at a rate of over 200% annually.
Daily duties include;
- Answering customer enquiries, including service calls and web enquires
- Data base input/updates
- Dispatch of any relevant customer orders
- Liaising with carriers and distribution networks
- Maintaining the organisation of the warehouse stockholding
- Assisting with the incoming stock deliveries
- Working in line with all company policies and procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Good team worker
- Comfortable dealing with the public and answering phone calls
- Driving licence would be an advantage but is not essential
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- Eager to learn new things
- Confident and outgoing
GCSE maths level 3/D or above and English level 4/C or above, or equivalents.
A long-term position within the organisation, bespoke to fit the interests of the individual candidate.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
UK Brassware Limited is a rapidly growing importer of Kitchen and Bathroom products, with an emphasis on the fast-growing market for boiling water kitchen taps. And other brassware product lines. Sales and marketing offices are based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire whereas Logistics. Warehousing and Operations are based out of the Draycott Warehouse.
UK BRASSWARE LTD
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weston College
Donna Kenny 01934411594 Donna.email@example.com
- Customer service practitioner Level 2
- Monthly workshops
- Assessor visits to the workplace
- Maths and English Functional Skills (if required)
- End point assessment
- Forklift licence
- Support and funding would be given to fit the individual candidates career progression
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.