Mortgage Business Administrator Apprentice - Level 3 ST BARTS FINANCE (YBS) LTD
Owing to a period of sustained growth, St Bart's Finance are looking to recruit a self-motivated and confident Mortgage Administration Apprentice into our team. You will be based in our Bournemouth Office and the role will involve assisting with all administrative work relating to Mortgages and Insurance applications.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
09 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This small, fun and busy office environment requires a proactive approach to tasks and the ability to take ownership when necessary. This is a varied role and you work closely with our advisors, learning how to:
- Deal with telephone enquiries
- Meet and greet customers and visitors to the office
- Maintain accurate client paperwork from application to completion of their mortgage, including checking credit scores
- Paper and electronic filings
- Maintaining our database
- Liaising with lenders, estate agents and solicitors
- Working in a confidential and compliant financial environment
Your duties and responsibilities will develop as you progress with your apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- You must have some experience of working with Microsoft Office (word / excel / Outlook).
- You will need to be comfortable speaking to people over the telephone and face to face.
- Excellent customer service is needed at all times
- You must be keen to learn and have a 'can do’ attitude - no previous experience is necessary.
- You should be self-motivated and proactive
- You will need to be presentable and professional
- Fairly confident
- Committed to learning and to your apprenticeship.
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
Progression to a higher level qualification and a permanent role.
Things to consider
Very social business
NOTE: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to this employer. This will be arranged by an invitation from The College – which may be offered by phone or email . This is not an interview for the job but is an integral part of our recruitment process.
About the employer
St Bart's Finance helps clients make the most of their capital, whilst providing a confidential and safe home for all their financial needs.
ST BARTS FINANCE (YBS) LTD
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college on a term time day release (fortnightly) basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Full training will be provided and we will give you all the support necessary to get your through your College qualifications. Having taken a number of apprentices through this process previously, we understand what is required and plan to keep the correct candidate as a full time member of staff after the apprenticeship (Two of our current admin team went through this process and are full time employees now.)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.