Recruitment Consultant Apprentice Two Way Talent Ltd
Two Way Talent are looking for a confident, positive individual who is looking to develop a career in recruitment. Initially working from home the successful candidate will need to achieve business development and account management as well as candidate generation and management. The role would suit someone with previous sales experience.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
09 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- Building relationships with clients.
- Social Media Management and Marketing responsibilities (Updating LinkedIn, Instagram and the Website)
- Market Research
Requirements and prospects
- Good sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Team working skills
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
Maths and English A-C (or the equivalent).
This opportunity will provide an enthusiastic candidate the opportunity to work with the MD of the business and learn all elements of the recruitment sector. You will also gain exposure to operating a charity and variety of other ventures.
Things to consider
Initially the role will be working from home.
About the employer
Two Way Talent is a Talent Partner based in England. We work for both clients and candidates. We ensure that our clients have the right resource and someone that can add value to the business. We also ensure our candidates are in jobs they are happy with, that will help their futures.
The founder comes from a Digital IT staffing background but decided to set up the business because he wanted to help clients in the best way by understanding their business needs and providing resources that emulate this. He has a network across the world which he wanted to develop and enhance his knowledge of a variety of sectors worldwide, as well as provide a Global staffing solution to SME's and Multinational Organisations.
Two Way Talent aims to build networks, build teams and connect like minded individuals across the world!
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Baffour Awuah 03455 652656 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing the standard and end point assessment, our delivery plans include a blended learning approach based on work place circumstances. These can include:
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. These tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio - as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone or online. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work.
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.