Business Administration Apprentice (Level 2) Kier MG Limited
Kier working in partnership with Suffolk Highways have exciting opportunities available for Business Administration
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
22 Dec 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To provide the HRBP and local contract with day to day HR administrative support ensuring records are kept up to date and information is passed effectively between parent companies.
To support to main office with phone cover, post and other general office duties.
- To coordinate HR paperwork from the contract and provide a point of contract between HR administration teams
- Ensure all internal recruitment paperwork is completed and advertisement appear on the internal bulletin
- Record and maintain a record of all staff absence on the contract
- To maintain a database of employees on the contract, adding starters, leavers and amendments and issuing any relevant information on the contract to those who may require it
- To be the first point of contract for any HR Admin queries
- Record HR queries accurately and ensure the correct HRBP is informed
- Assist with issuing acknowledgement and invite letter in a timely fashion
- Set up case files ensuring information is captured such as previous warnings and length of service
- Keep case file up to date and with full information in order to allow other team members to provide advice on a case in the absence of the assigned case handler
- In the time attend meetings in the captivity of a note taker ensuring accurate and concise notes are recorded
- To be responsible for receiving, sorting and distributing of post in the mornings
- Provide telephone cover in the main office
- Provide other general administrative support when required
Requirements and prospects
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experienced in providing administration support
GCSES - 5 Passes at A-C including English ideally or equivalent.
About the employer
Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship including NVQ Technical Certificate, Functional Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
This is a work based qualification and does not require day release to college
Business and Administration
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Stuart Havard 01473604260 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017