Customer Service Apprentice Frontline
To control branch administration efficiently enough to meet Frontline Recruitment and legal requirements and to receive applicants and incoming telephone calls. Full training will be given.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
08 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Speak to both client and candidates that ring in
- Process all timesheets and assist reconciliation of all outstanding
- Process all new starter and temp leaver details so that all workers are paid on time
- Answer incoming calls giving a professional and cheerful impression
- Receive and assist applicants with form filling
- Telephone screen and appoint interview times for all applicants
- Assist consultants in advertising for vacancies
- Assist with temp wage queries
- Ensure interview rooms are stocked with required paperwork
- File all branch records accurately on a daily basis
- Ensure correct levels of stationery are in stock for a two-month period and so that levels are never less than minimum stock levels set
- Scanning and Photocopying
- Keep the branch in a tidy and orderly state
- Send out reference requests on request
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
None specified as all training can be given.
Enhanced employability once qualified.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We provide the link between Great Candidates and Great Employers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weymouth College
Apprenticeships 01305 208709 Apprenticeships@weymouth.ac.uk
- Customer service practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Formal training to be provided by Weymouth College with informal, on the job training by Frontline Recruitment.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.