Customer Service Apprentice (Telesales / Business Developer) Howdens Joinery Ltd
While working towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, you will learn how to establish a trade customer base via account recruitment. You will also support the Sales Representative through lead generation and by arranging appointments.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
26 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Our Apprentice Telesales/Business Developer's establish excellent relationships with new and existing customers, using their telephone sales techniques to generate business and encourage new leads. They also provide support to the depots Sales Representatives where appropriate.
- The basis of this role is to effectively communicate the products and services offered by Howdens and generate sales leads and enhance sales potential on incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Develop long term collaborative relationships with customers from the building trade
- Proactively gain new accounts, repeat business and generate qualified leads for the team through outgoing sales calls
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service
- You will be required to provide the Sales Representatives with qualified leads and appointments
Requirements and prospects
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Driven and motivated to succeed
A*-C (9-4) GCSE English & maths or equivalent qualifications are preferred but not essential.
Howdens is a fast growing, vast company with career progression opportunities for individuals that show real passion and dedication.
Things to consider
The following Apprenticeship has been listed as a Standard.
This means at the end of your Apprenticeship you will be asked to undertake an End Point Assessment (EPA).
An EPA for Customer Service Practitioner can include:
This will be discussed further upon interview.
About the employer
Howdens Joinery is the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of fitted kitchens, appliances and joinery products.
Despite its scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values. We are a trade only business that has been selling to trade professionals since 1995.
There are over 660 Howdens Joinery depots supplying over 400,000 inspirational kitchens each year to homes in the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Thomas Ruston 07506295946 email@example.com
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer service practitioner
- Functional Skills if required
- 20% Off the job learning
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.