Apprentice Trade Counter/Showroom Customer Service Advisor S.A.S SUPPLIES LIMITED
We are searching for a passionate customer service advisor to join our friendly and growing Plumbing and Heating Merchants in Southend on Sea. Working in both the warehouse and on the trade counter
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
16 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are searching for a passionate customer service advisor to join our friendly and growing Plumbing and Heating Merchants in Southend on Sea. We are a newly formed company with a wealth of experience and are rapidly growing to soon become the best Plumbing and Heating Merchant in the area.
This role is between 30-40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and Saturdays as required, Hours will be between the hours 7am – 5pm (with flexibility for earlier starts and finishes).
About the role Your main duties will be
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- Picking stock to cover orders
- Upselling to add value to each sale
- Housekeeping of the trade counter
- Building a customer base This is hands on, sales driven role where you'll be working with the supervisor and the rest of the team to delivering great service and work towards targets
- Marketing and ecommerce via social media and online selling platforms
Experience in the trade industry would be ideal, as knowledge of the products would come in handy when dealing with customers but full training is provided. We're looking for someone who is organised and friendly with a hands on approach to work. If this sounds like you please get in touch.
About your development and benefits We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us.
Our people get benefits including:
- Pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discount
- Profit share
Requirements and prospects
You will develop skills in:
- Product knowledge
- Customer service
- Microsoft office
- Social media
- E commerce
- Well presented
- Willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Good levels of maths and English
- Qualification in marketing would be an advantage
- An opportunity to join the team on a permanent full-time basis upon completion of your apprenticeship
- Career progression is very important to us and with a profit share scheme you are rewarded for the work you put in
About the employer
When it’s time to choose the right Plumbing and Heating Merchants for your business or home needs, you can count on SAS Plumbing & Heating Supplies for quality products that will fit your budget. We guarantee you receive only the best quality products and service in Southend on Sea delivered to you in no time and totally hassle free. Let us know whatever it is you need from a tap washer to a new build project with our wealth of knowledge we promise not to disappoint.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.