Apprentice Administrator STEPHEN SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for Clements Health Care in West Bromwich (B70). Earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in business administration level 3 for 15 months.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Aug 2021
04 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Gain a variety of administration and customer service skills.
Duties will include:
- Taking inbound phone calls
- Assisting in developing rota for care workers
- Data entry
- Outgoing calls (calling candidates for vacancies)
- Paperwork (reference, ID and DBS)
- Keeping both computer and paper files up to date for audit purposes
- Accounts and invoicing assistance when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment with Clements Health Care.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Clements Health Care are a skilled care provider, providing quality care to various people who are in need of assistance in their everyday life. They ensure that their clients are happy, safe and are properly cared for with the services that Clements Healthcare offers. Their approach is to support the person first and the condition second, which means making sure their clients feel as independent as possible in a warm, homely environment.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Business Administration level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness Testimonies from employer
- Technical certificate (industry knowledge)
- Workshops held at the Gordon Franks Training centre
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.