Office / Receptionist Apprentice Catalyst Energy
Full time customer service apprentice required for busy office based in Bootle, Liverpool. Dealing with on a daily basis all aspects of the office including reception and dealing with clients. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2021
28 Jan 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will actively be involved in all day to day administration of the company including the following:
- Using in house computer CRM system for day to day operations
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with clients both on the telephone and face to face visitors to the company
- Data input
- General day to day administration
- Reception duties
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from clients
- Dealing with contractors and clients both face to face, telephone and email
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent ICT skills and knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative
- Desire to grow and succeed within this company and role
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English Language
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate
About the employer
Large energy service company based in Bootle, Liverpool. Working with Large, small business and private sector in the instating and support around energy solutions and services.
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000
Full Training will be provided on a day to day basis within the job role by your workplace mentors.
You will also work towards completion of:
- Level 2 qualification in Customer service
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.